Product Manager (Digital Service & CX)
The Product Manager for Billing and Payments journeys is responsible for creating and driving the adoption of industry-leading experiences around how customers receive their statements, get updates on their billing details, and how they can make payments, including stored payment wallet solutions, driving AutoPay and Paperless. The Digital Service & CX Manager of Billing and Payments will be constantly improving the customer experience across all digital and non-digital channels, while providing enticing value propositions to get customers to switch to a digital self- service solution.
This role, that will impact millions of customers, requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, creativity, technical proficiency and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in product management, customer experience and digital self-service.
- 3+ years' experience in digital self-service/product development
- 1+ years' experience working for companies with technology or software products
- Command of software development lifecycle and processes
- Passion for the quickly-evolving digital media environment
- Extensive knowledge of emerging digital trends and technologies
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while coordinating efforts across a variety of functional areas
- Technically savvy; understands software/web/app technologies
- Strong analytical approach to presenting recommendations and making decisions
- Independent thinker
- Customer focused
- Lead the Billing and Payments customer experience across all channels (Portal, Mobile App, IVR, IVA, Digital Communications, Agent interactions, 3rd party Digital and Non-Digital interactions, Mail) via requirements gathering, process design, system changes, testing, analysis and reporting.
- Evolve the Billing and Payments experience from a reactive to a predictive model, by closely working with cross organizational stakeholders, leveraging data analytics, and evaluating emerging technologies.
- Develop customer journey maps to articulate pain points and improvements paths. Drive design teams to deliver wireframes/prototypes, and designs that articulate the experience vision.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity through in-depth analysis to recommend and drive enhancements, new features, and channels to ensure your organization's customer experience is industry leading.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Assist with the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, and technologies into existing operations.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Manage a small team to specific objectives and performance goals.
- Day to day lead on larger capital and operational projects.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.