Product Owner – Analytics
Atlanta, GA 30328 (Remote until further notice)
3 Month Contract-to-Hire
We are currently looking for a Product Owner (Analytics) for an open position with our multi-brand restaurant client here in Atlanta, Georgia. They are an emerging leader in innovation in the restaurant/food & bev industry and are putting a stronger focus in products and customer/consumer experience.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for day-to-day execution on key strategic projects. Your role will be focused on building advanced analytics products and integrating them into selected business process to improve both sales and profitability. Our ideal candidate will come from a strong background in being an internal consultant for brands teams and driving their analytics.
- 2+ years experience working as a Product Owner as part of an agile development team, including writing User Stories/User Acceptance Criteria, participating in agile ceremonies such as Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning
- Experience working with or on data engineering or data science teams that build products for businesses to deliver data products or analytical services
- Ability to work in cross functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet project deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to train in our restaurants to learn operations.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
What's In it For You?
- You will be joining a very innovative and advanced team in the analytics space with the opportunity to work on cutting edge products with multi-national brands.
- Weekly pay, Health Benefits, PTO
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.