6-month Contract to Hire
Our Healthcare technology client is on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment. This is the first and only company to achieve FDA authorization where it is the computer, not the clinician, to make the medical decision. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our software platform is designed to automatically diagnose patients without needing to see a physician. Our first approved indication is for early signs of a diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts the 30+ million diabetics in the US.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with consumer-facing digital products, including websites or mobile applications.
- Extensive experience grooming, prioritizing, and maintaining backlogs.
- Proven experience presenting to internal partners and / or external clients.
- Exceptional ability to gather and document user stories or business requirements.
- Strong experience with process evaluation and improvement
- Experience working in the healthcare, strongly preferred.
- Experience in agile methodology for delivery
- Elicit user features from business stakeholders and convert them to user stories using Agile/Scrum frameworks and methodologies
- Ensure the business vision is being accurately implemented, meeting market and stakeholder expectations
- Develop a deep understanding of operational processes and procedures
- Analyze data sets with various tools and present the data in a meaningful way to product leaders
- Ensure solutions are delivered in scope, on time and under budget, including identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.