Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking a Product Owner to join their growing Digital Product Strategy team. This group’s goal is to deliver digital capabilities that ensure exceptional online experience for their customers.
The Digital Product Owner will work closely with our client’s leadership in user experience, information technology, marketing, operations and business teams to deliver digital applications that ensure an exceptional online experience. In addition to working as a Product Owner, this individual will ensure process best practices, assist in Digital Transformation and bring forth analytical ideas to ensure workflow automation is executed.
- Elicits user features from the digital product owners, product managers, and business stakeholders and converts them to user stories using Agile/Scrum/Waterfall frameworks and methodologies to ensure the business vision is being accurately implemented, meeting market and stakeholder expectations
- Serves as a SME for provider digital assets, develop a deep understanding of operational processes and procedures, and develops innovative solutions to solve for complex problems
- Ability to analyze data sets with various tools and present the data in a meaningful way to product leaders
- Ensure digital solutions are delivered in scope, on time and under budget, including identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Support the development of market and sales strategies and value propositions, assisting our implementation managers in sales presentations to the external market.
- Perform research and competitive analysis, and identify innovative opportunities to ensure our business continues to lead in the market
- Support the operations of the digital product team (content management, issue resolution, portal demos, etc.)
- Agile Tools including Rally, Aha, ServiceNow, Axsure (all preferred, at least one desired).
- 5+ Years in an Agile Environment, 2+ Years as a Product Owner
- Strong knowledge and experience in Digital Transformation
- Past exposure to senior leadership and the ability to present and communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment
- Collaborator, Tactical/Strategic, Product Management, Project Management, Program Management
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.