Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking a Product Owner to join their growing Digital Product Strategy team. This group’s goal is to deliver digital capabilities that ensure exceptional online experience for their customers.
The Digital Product Owner will work closely with our client’s leadership in user experience, information technology, marketing, operations and business teams to deliver digital applications that ensure an exceptional online experience.
Qualified candidates will have experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and/or content publishing.
- 4+ years of experience as a high-performing business analyst or product owner
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, Drupal and/or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Experience supporting online products, user experience, content, design, or production in large corporate or healthcare environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Experience using voice of the customer, competitive analytics, and market intelligence to promote cutting edge change to digital products
- Elicits user features from the digital product owners, product managers, and business stakeholders and converts them to user stories using Agile/Scrum/Waterfall frameworks and methodologies to ensure the business vision is being accurately implemented, meeting market and stakeholder expectations
- Serves as a SME on the provider digital assets, develop a deep understanding of operational processes and procedures, and develops innovative solutions to solve for complex problems
- Ability to analyze data sets with various tools and present the data in a meaningful way to product leaders
- Ensure digital solutions are delivered in scope, on time and under budget, including identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Support the development of market and sales strategies and value propositions, assisting our implementation managers in sales presentations to the external market.
- Perform research and competitive analysis, and identify innovative opportunities to ensure our business continues to lead in the market
- Support the operations of the digital product team (content management, issue resolution, portal demos, etc.)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.