Technical Product Owner
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for a product portfolio aligned around critical functions such as Content/Title Management, Scheduling & Distribution and Entitlement. In this role, you will serve as an expert in product features, capabilities and functionality while providing knowledge on new multi-product initiatives or programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Software Development, Product Management, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in managing end to end life cycle of a product while managing roadmaps and communicating with key stakeholders
- Expertise in the SDLC process, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and acceptance criteria, rollout management
- Direct experience/knowledge working on API based products with implementations or upgrades
- Experience with user-interface capabilities and features at it relates to Product
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud (microservices) is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, project management, and strong formal presentation abilities
- Managing the end to end lifecycle of product(s)
- feature roadmaps, and prioritization of capabilities and features of a product
- Lead grooming sessions to maintain a consistently up to date backlog of clearly defined features/stories
- Serving as a liaison between the engagement teams and technology teams by transferring information from engagement into technical language
- Fully document product features and capabilities in JIRA, ensuring all stories have acceptance criteria that is clear and can be measured
- Collaborate across teams in Scheduling + Entitlement to identify the best technical solution for a feature or capability that meets the needs of the clients
What’s in it for you?
- Working for one of the most well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization in the world
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.