Louisville, KY – Remote Contract
Are you looking to grow your skill set and contribute to a highly visible project at a Fortune 500 company? Our global client needs an experienced Product Owner to join their growing team as they begin implementation of their new Point of Sale System. The implementation will be pushed out to all KFC franchised stores across the US and will require partnership with their parent company, Yum! Brands. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and build your resume with a large implementation project.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Product Direction (80%)
- Working with stakeholders to determine the needs for our team-member facing apps, such as point of sale, kitchen display and time clock.
- Building a roadmap for our solutions.
- Working with vendor partners to advocate for enhancements and bug fixes to our solutions.
- Lead the integration team in defining how our hardware peripherals (printers, cash drawers, etc) integrats with our systems.
- Creating and managing user stories in Jira for our solutions.
- Groom and maintain the backlog.
- Lead the scrum team in daily activities.
- Working with other development groups to ensure our solutions fit within a portfolio of solutions.
- Release & Project Management (20%)
- Working with project managers to build the project plan to integrate digital solutions into our release cycle.
- Working with solution partners to plan releases and upgrades in our release cycle.
- Working with the business areas to determine timing of system releases.
- Assisting with QA when needed.
What do you need?
- Education/Certifications – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems / Business Administration
- 2-3 years as a product owner
- 1-2 years of project management, is a plus
- 1-2 years of manual QA testing
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven Group has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.