Job Title: Product Owner
Job Location: Louisville, KY or REMOTE
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is searching for a Product Owner to join the Enterprise Information Protection team. We are looking for a Product Owner to join a newly formed scrum team to drive SAFe best practices and product adoption within the testing side of EIP. These teams specifically will be the “red team” and penetration testing teams. They are currently practicing a version of agile, but the goal is complete adoption and to have this Product Owner help drive this SAFe transformation and assist with training others with this methodology.
You will be working daily with the Scrum team to assist with strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate tradeoffs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time to market, and process efficiency. We are seeking candidates with a previous background as a Product Owner in an agile/scrum environment. Any experience or knowledge of cloud platforms or previous work with security groups would be a plus. This is an opportunity to work on a top initiative with a newly formed, high visibility team!
This job might be for you if you see yourself:
• Gathering input from a variety of internal stakeholders, external resources and relevant market trends
• Executing and training SAFe best practices
• Defining road map and vision
• Managing product backlog and informing development priorities
• Collaborating to produce technical architecture overviews, and communicate technical/strategic vision for alignment with invested stakeholders
• Engaging others to determine business cases and support development of go-to-market strategies
• Enjoy working with internal and external users to drive adoption of new concepts
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.