Product Owner (3-5 years)
New York, New York (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York, New York. As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for several products within your department. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to be in constant communications with clients on anything product relate, including development progress, deliverables and timelines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Software Development, Product Management, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in managing end to end life cycle of a product while managing roadmaps and product specialists
· Expertise in the SDLC process, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and acceptance criteria, rollout management
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, project management, and strong formal presentation abilities
· Expertise in working on a product related to data analytics is a plus
· Managing the end to end lifecycle of a product
· Managing feature roadmaps, and prioritization of capabilities and features of a product
· Engage across functions with multiple stakeholders, translate requirements into well documented product features
· Lead grooming sessions to maintain a consistently up to date backlog of clearly defined features/stories
· Fully document product features and capabilities in JIRA, ensuring all stories have acceptance criteria that is clear and can be measured
· Collaborate across teams and with architecture and solutions leaders, to identify the best technical solution for a feature or capability that meets the needs of the clients
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.