Product Specialist (1-2 years)
New York, New York (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York, New York. As the Product Specialist, you will be responsible to serve as an expert on one or two critical products in the organization. In this role, you will partner with Product Owners and Solution Architects to document business requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Software Development, Product Management, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, project management, and strong formal presentation abilities
· Knowledge of working on data-oriented products a plus
· Minimum 1+ years of relevant work experience in the technology or media industry
· Minimum 1+ years of experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
· Expertise in the SDLC process, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story, and acceptance criteria writing, rollout management
· Collaborate with Product Owners responsible for providing product and services of other functions across the department such as Content Management, Analytics, Scheduling, and Distribution
· Build upon, and maintain the Product documentation repository of features and functionality for responsible product
· Document User Stories and Acceptance criteria for core feature sets, as well as future roadmap items
· Monitor implementation of cross-platform strategies to ensure feature parity across the product portfolio and continued development of highly scalable products
· Develop relationships with the various service teams to determine inter-team dependencies, and work with Product Owners to mitigate risks
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.