Remote based in New York, NY
$34-38/hour Depending on Experience
Contract to Hire
We are seeking a Product Specialist to work remotely with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & News Leader based out of New York City. As the Product Specialist, you will serve as an expert on two critical products in your department and partner with product owners and solution architects to document business requirements. Within this team, you will also document user stories, determine acceptance criteria for core feature sets as well as future roadmap items.
· Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Product Management, or equivalent experience required
· Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Product management
· Expertise in the SDLC process, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and acceptance criteria writing, rollout management
· 1-2 years of experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, project management, and strong formal presentation abilities
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Experience with using Jira or a similar system to track and maintain feature requirements and development progress
· Collaborate with Product Owners responsible for providing product and services of other functions across the department such as Content Management, Analytics, Scheduling & Distribution
· Build upon, and maintain the product documentation repository of features and functionality for responsible product
· Document User Stories and acceptance criteria for core feature sets, as well as future roadmap items
· Monitor implementation of cross-platform strategies to ensure feature parity across the product portfolio and continued development of highly scalable products
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well known, globally-leading news organization
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
· Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.