Production Support Analyst
Third Shift Support (12am-8am)
Cincinnati, Ohio (Remote)
12 Month Contract
Brooksource is looking for a Production Support Analyst to join our Banking client in the Cincinnati area. This role requires the individual to have the aptitude to learn and to participate in the overall development, testing, and maintenance of applications within the team’s project and production support efforts.
- Provide guidance on troubleshooting production incidents and implementation of any corrective actions
- Works closely with the problem review team for ongoing tracking and mitigation of known system problems.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of and works with the technical tools available for systems development and support. Will be able to perform technical assignments in a team setting.
- Frequently work with outside vendor representatives and technical teams that interface with our internal applications.
- Develop mid and long-term solutions to issues that fall outside the scope of application development teams.
- Show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies, and most importantly business domains.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be good at multitasking.
- Learn new systems, applications, technologies, and business domains.
- Understand the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to Huntington.
- May be required to work independently on small to medium projects that cross multiple applications and technologies.
- Well versed with SQL
- Strong understanding of different SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Knowledge of IT certificates and replacement processes
- Experience dealing with monthly system patching and validation.
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of credit card processes is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.