Production Support Analyst II
Large Insurance Client
Reno, NV (Hybrid Work Schedule)
The Production Support Analyst is the initial escalation point for application and hardware issues reported to the IT Service Desk. The Production Support Engineer provides more in depth troubleshooting and analysis for applications, particularly desktop out of the box applications. The Production Support Engineer handles complex access requests, as well as user profile maintenance and system access auditing. Production Support Engineers exhibit a strong understanding of end user support across a wide array of applications and user groups, providing executive level support to key users.
- Provide end user technical and functional support for internal and third-party applications.
- Provide desktop support, maintenance and provisioning for installed applications, operating systems, and peripherals.
- Set up and maintain end user access profiles to CIG applications, networks, and systems.
- Maintain hardware, software, and account access provisioning tools.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate complex application and infrastructure issues to Tier 3 teams.
- Provide exceptional service and support to CIG employees.
- 2+ Years IT Support Experience
- 2+ years Production/Desktop Support experience
- CompTIA+, IT Helpdesk Professional, ITIL Foundations 4 and/or and of the Microsoft certifications desired.
- Experience required in SCCM, PowerShell, and Microsoft 365 Administration.
- Experience in Service Now, Mitel, and/or Guidewire Insurance Suite desired.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.