As a Program Manager, you'll be joining the IS/IT organization of a Fortune 50 client, helping them with multiple project efforts and assisting in additional strategic initiatives upcoming this year.
The ideal candidate will have prior exposure to working within a software development arena (both on a technical and functional level), possess a strong ability to work within project estimation and process improvement, and have a strong attention to detail. Additionally, problem-solving skills are a must, making this a great opportunity to build experience within both an enterprise-level technical & business environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience with working within “back office” project aspects (cost assessment, budgeting, financial forecasting, etc.)
- Familiarity with “best practices” within a PM-style environment
- Ability to work with, and coordinate efforts between multiple 3rd party vendors (vendor management-heavy)
- Knowledge of Clarity and tools within the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Automotive background highly preferred
- Abiility to navigate multiple delivery points & timelines within a project-rich area
- Experience working with multiple complex initiatives, often simultaneously
- Understanding of cross-cultural and cross-functional experiences with off-shore business groups
- Work within both business and technical environments to assess customer requirements, outline deliverables, and ensure accurate project forecasting
- Manage all aspects of enterprise initiatives from cost budgeting analysis, to final delivery
- Coordinate third party vendors within project guidelines and ensure prompt timelines & delivery
- Establish vendor reliability & ensure deliverable guarantees outlined in Statement(s) of Work are performed
- Present project findings & updates to business and technical stakeholders
- Troubleshoot project issues with management to guarantee initiative success
- Help establish “best practices” when it comes to evaluating existing project management philosophies or developing new ones.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.