Brooksource is searching for a Program Manager to join its Fortune 100 Telecommunications client in the South Charlotte area. You would be joining the Service Transformation Program Management, Execution and Governance team, and would be responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple high-profile projects. You will ensure the successful integration of several projects and adjust project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. You will work directly with stakeholders and executives on a fast-paced, highly visible team that is driven towards improving contextualized cross-channel customer service experiences for over 29 million customers!
- 5+ years’ Project/Program Management experience
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations (PowerPoint)
- Good experience in process documentation and improvement, experience building workflows/documentation in tools such as SharePoint and Visio
- Ability to manage a detailed project plan in a software such as MS Project or Smartsheet
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
- Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Ability to show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to communicate and develop strong working relationships with all levels of management, peers and project members
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
· Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT programs consisting of multiple projects.
· Aligns project delivery with broader strategic initiatives and goals.
· Manages multiple projects and programs, and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal ensuring that governance controls are in place.
· Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery.
· Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
· Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies; Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
· Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and schedule. Builds and manages to budgets.
· Facilitates communication and coordination among projects. Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
· Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives and multiple business units within a Fortune 100 company
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.