W2 or 1099 CTH
Louisville, KY OR Remote
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Our client is looking for a Program Manager to help lead their Enterprise Data Warehouse cloud transformation. This team is tasked with helping migrate 200 programs relating to EDW and Financial data from On-Prem to Azure cloud services. Specifically, they will be using Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, and Snowflake during this transformation.
Qualified candidates will be able to speak to their experience with Azure and how they were able to drive technical product selection, technical design, and practical implementation of cloud solutions. This individual must have applied leadership experience holding technical teams accountable, as well as challenging partners, stakeholders and vendors when necessary.
This is a highly visible role and will be an exciting foot in the door at a well-recognized enterprise organization!
- Hold technical teams accountable
- Challenge partners / stakeholders / vendors when needed in a professional way
- Vendor management
- Keep the stakeholders informed on status/risks
- Excellent communication skills (including reporting)
- Adhere to the PMO standard processes and governance routines
- Delivery and execution driven
What do you need?
- Enterprise-Wide Cloud Transformation Experience
- Technical experience with Databases, Data warehouses preferred
- Azure, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Bricks, Snowflake
- Extensive background working in Program Management with technical teams
- Experience working in agile environments (SAFe preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in technical product selection, technical design and practical implementation of cloud solutions
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Strong work ethic, detail orientation, and passion for excellence
- Resource management and mentoring experience
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.