Program Manager – Direct to Consumer
New York, NY (Remote start due to COVID – must be in Tri-State area)
3 Month Contract-to-Hire
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York City. As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of enterprise level programs and projects in support of a new streaming product. In this role, you will also be responsible for developing projects, releases, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects varying in complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or Project Management, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of relevant project/program management experience with proven record of leading consumer facing products
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders and technology teams
- Experience with PMP tools like JIRA, Confluence, and MS Suite
- Manage programs, projects, while working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders daily
- Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
- Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
- Utilize project management tools such as JIRA and other applications to manage the program and deliverables to ensure the delivery of products/projects in accordance to timelines
- Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.