Des Peres, MO
3 month contract to hire
Our Fortune 500 telecommunications client is looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple Salesforce upgrades and billing system integration projects. This resource will ensure successful integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This job requires extensive cross-functional project management experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a team that drives transformational business projects. This is a 3 month contract to hire opportunity working full time hours.
- 3-5+ years Program Management experience with application development / software upgrade projects
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Experience with SDLC and/or billing related projects preferred (Salesforce and ICOMS/CSG)
- Ability to Identify and document inter-project techncial dependencies.
- Experience implementing change management models and processes for issue escalation
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Show judgement and initiative to take ownership and accomplish job duties
- Communicate with all levels of management and IT counterparts in a clear and straight forward manor
- Build strong relationships with and Influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall program plan.
- Serves as a project SME to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Accountable for the execution of established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3-5+ years Project Management experience
- 3-5+ years IT or Engineering work experience preferred
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is strongly preferred
- In-office environment working full time hours
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Experience working on mission critical and high visibility projects
- Collaborative team environment
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401k up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Free Internet and Cable Services
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.