Troy, MI (Hybrid/Remote)
Open-ended Contract; Full Time (40/hr week)
We’re unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
As the Program Manger, you will be joining one of the largest banking and loan originators. The Program Manager will be working directly under the Chief Data Officer on the Data Warehouse Team. Furthermore, you will be coordinating with senior stakeholders, build consensus, solve tough business problems, and cross collaborate with different departments. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills with experience in the banking industry and as a program manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or a related field, plus PMP certification.
- 7-10+ years of experience managing enterprise-wide application development and infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience with leading multiple projects for a variety of departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver projects from foundation to successful application.
- Great project management skills with the ability to work on multiple large-scale projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Participate in requirement gathering based off of the software development process.
- Solid ability in understanding customer business needs and translating them into application.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally in a proactive manner.
- Strong teamwork and social skills at all management levels.
What’s In It For You…?
- Join one of the largest banks headquartered in Michigan.
- Exposure to senior leadership throughout the organization.
- Enroll in comprehensive health benefits, six paid holidays, paid sick leave, and weekly pay checks.
- Receive monthly feedback and support calls from Brooksource during the duration of the position.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.