Job Title: Project Administrator
Job Description: Brooksource is looking for a Project Administrator to assist one of our leading healthcare and research clients. You will be working within the client's legal and project management teams to build relationships with the client and their vendors due to an ongoing and very visible implementation. An ideal candidate will have a legal background, strong business acumen and ability to manage consistent change in the workflow and timelines. Upon the initial start of the engagement, the right person will be placed in this team to evaluate current tickets built out of issues from the implementation and focusing on prioritization. Following this undertaking, the right candidate will also start working with the application vendor and helping with tracking of timelines and additional ticket escalations. As a Project Admin, you’ll be focused on vendor due diligence on a pre and post contract basis and focusing on identifying upcoming pitfalls that may need to be addressed. This professional will work extensively with team members to engage with vendors, be involved with potential testing of the application as well as documenting successes and failures with the end users. You will review and analyze processes, documentation and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of third-party management operations.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in vendor management
· Skilled in vendor negotiation
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
· 2+ years of Project Management/Coordination
· 1+ year of any infrastructure/application support experience
· Some exposure to SharePoint
· Strong experience with Excel
· MIS or CIS Degree
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.