Our enterprise healthcare client is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with planning, monitoring, scheduling, and execution of projects and tasks associated with a large-scale Cisco Network Upgrade at the health system's largest hospital site. This professional will work collaboratively with lead Project Management and IT Network leadership to ensure quality, timely project implementations, and business adoption. Strong communication and organization skills are required, as well as experience or certifications with Cisco networking products.
- 1-2+ years of experience supporting a corporate or enterprise environment in a project management or coordination capacity
- Experience or certifications for Cisco-based networking products
- Ability to communicate technical networking terminology and project details into common and understood language for stakeholders or other key personnel affected by the project
- Strong professionalism and leadership ability desired
- Assists project management leadership on a daily basis to ensure all aspects of the networking upgrade remain on track and efficient
- Understands mission, vision, goals, user groups, and business workflows connected to project
- Contributes Cisco knowledge and experience to project management processes
- Coordinates, drives, and monitors activities of teams involved to ensure the project is completed on time, assisting with budget, and meeting quality standards
- Creates, reviews, and maintains schedules, communication matrixes, and documentation as needed
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.