Project Innovation Consultant
The Project Innovation Consultant will conduct exploratory research to develop an architecture engagement form to guide others through the program. The consultant must possess the willingness and capability to simultaneously support/lead the investigation and the execution of multiple projects. We are seeking an ambiguous individual with experience mapping out the scope, schedule, and budget of innovation projects as well as the teams that should be involved.
- Communicate with stakeholders to coordinate activities relating to planning, designing and implementation of Utility of the Future strategic investigations and projects, with a concentration on Digital Grid technologies.
- Support Utilities in implementing innovative solutions across the enterprise. This includes collaborating and coordinating across IT towers where required and navigating various approval processes and budget responsibilities for a small projects, sub-projects or process components.
- Understand what data needs to be encrypted.
- Maintaining oversight of inventory (devices/equipment) products.
- Bachelor’s degree Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5 – 8 years of experience managing IT hardware/software/telecom projects or related experience.
- At least 1-2 years of smaller module Project Management experience.
- Exceptional research and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate strong independent judgment skills, interpersonal, and time management skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.