Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly-complex project, consisting of one or more project teams. Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT. Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status. May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives. Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets. Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs. Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives. Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry. Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects. Modifies schedules as required. Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support. Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex IT Project Management assignments.
- This position will be a senior delivery manager for the Rebates & Guarantees subdomain within Corporate Systems.
- Will be responsible for at least 3 or more concurrent projects that can cross multiple product teams.
- Senior level Project Management experience is a must with an extensive Health Service Technology background as they will need understand the “how” and “why” of the initiatives.
- Attention to detail and an ability to craft communication for Sr. Leaders within Business and Technology.
- Need to support teams with delivery planning and dependency discussions about work that is currently in progress and upcoming.
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.