1-year Contract with opportunity for hire
As an eNetworks Project Manager for Brooksource, you would be tasked with providing a blend of data analytics and project management for our largest healthcare insurance client in Alabama. You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing projects and initiatives to adapt to the new CMS Mandate around interoperability and patient access. You will interact with all levels of associates within the company, including officers and executives.
You must be knowledgeable of project management techniques and ongoing initiatives throughout the organization. You will be acting as a mentor for Project Management associates within the eNetworks division. The right person will have managed multiple high-level projects at one time, while simultaneously juggling competing priorities.
If project management and mentorship is a passion of yours, please apply TODAY!
· Experience leading 5+ medium-large projects and programs from conception to completion at one time.
· Demonstrated experience with EDI and HIPAA standards
· Experience within a health-related environment, healthcare, or clinical setting is required
· Experience analyzing business processes and identifying solutions.
· Experience leading projects to improve workflow, productivity, and efficiency.
· Experience leading and facilitating effective meetings, making formal presentations, and identifying effective solutions for existing processes.
· Project Management Professional(PMP), Project Management Institute(PMI) certification or willingness to obtains PMI or PMP certifications within 18 months starting this role.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.