Ceridian Dayforce Implementation Project Manager
Calculated Hire is looking for a Project Manager to own aspects of their clients Ceridian Dayforce Workforce Management implementation as it relates to an upcoming acquisition. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for optimizing Payroll, Human Resources, and Workforce Management processes and technology while successfully leading a team of analysts and testers towards implementation go-live. You must demonstrate strong client and project management skills while executing the implementation initiative. Knowledge of technical aspects of software implementations is preferred but you will be working alongside a technical lead.
- Clearly outline project scope and requirements as it relates to the implementation of Ceridian Dayforce
- Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between client and implementation team members
- Lead clients through Payroll, Human Resources or Workforce Management (Human Capital Management) people-process-technology assessments
- Communicate project status, risks, and options to both internal and external stakeholders. Project duties may include project management, project plan design, creating system documentation & roadmap for integration, training, and communication
- Enforce project standards and ensure deliverable quality
- Supplement client’s internal staff to perform Payroll, Human Resources or Workforce Management operational duties as needed
- Change Management
- Required 5+ years of experience in Payroll or Human Resources management.
- Must have extensive Dayforce HCM system knowledge. Ceridian Dayforce certification mandatory
- Must have experience writing project plans from scratch & defining scope for a large integration
- Must have a background driving HCM implementations and/or integrations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology or related field required.
- Strong Project Management and leadership ability required.
- Expertise with data conversion tools such as MS Access preferred.
- PMP, CPP and/or PHR certifications preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to work at a fast pace; must have a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and be dependable.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.