Project Manager, Civilian Public Sector
16 Months Contract (EOY 2022), Possibility of Extension
Hourly Rate Dependent on Experience
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of large-scale Avaya VOIP transition for the National Oceanic & Atmosphere Administration (NOAA). The role requires oversight of project tasks, associated stakeholder management, and supporting 5,000-15,000 users. You will work with both external and internal stakeholder to develop project plans and manage the rollout. This is an exciting opportunity to work on enterprise-level public sector civilian programs with one of the industry leaders in telecommunication. You will be responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems. If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, apply below!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing complex enterprise-level projects.
- Experience with at least two projects that support 1,000+ users.
- Project Management experience with Telephony and/or VoIP.
- PMP Certification
- Public Sector Project Management experience
- Telephony Transition experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and assess vendors, partners, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage NOAA's migration from AT&T proprietary hosted phone service to Avaya.
- Work with Telephony SMEs, Program Manager, and customer stakeholders to support 7,000 – 15,000 users.
- Meet deliverables and manage customer expectations independently and within progressive timelines.
- Develop repository and documentation of workflow that client and federal customer can use in the future.
- Daily customer interactions are supplemented by weekly customer meetings, and customer briefings during the monthly Program Operational Review.
- Develop training plans; develops requirements documents.
- Define quality gates for each project methodology phase.
- Define critical success factors.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.