Project Manager (Financial Data)
New York, New York (Remote due to COVID – but must be in Tri-State area)
$50-60/hour Negotiable DOE
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York, New York. As the Financial Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, including verticals across Data Science, Revenue & Marketing Analytics, Content Analytics and many more.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Data Science, Business or Project Management or related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in program and project management
· Experience with SAP, BRIM specifically
· 2+ years of experience in Data specific projects and Data Delivery (Customer Data Platform a plus)
· Experience with all types of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall, and hybrid)
· Background with real-time data flow, and Cloud technologies (Google, Azure, or AWS) a plus
· Relevant project management certifications, including PMP and/or PMI certification
· Manage programs, projects, and a small PM team working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders
· Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
· Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
· Utilize project management tools such as SAP and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
· Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.