Healthcare Networks Project Manager II
The Program Development Department in Healthcare Networks plans, develops, and implements projects and initiatives for their provider community to control costs, as well as improve quality and operational efficiency. Projects managed align to the goals and objectives of the Healthcare Networks division, corporate strategies, and Medical Cost Committee Planning initiatives. This person must interact with all levels of associates within the company, including officers. You will use the Project management departmental standards and/or Project Management Institute methodology to manage projects through the steps of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling.
It is critical that you stay knowledgeable of project management techniques and ongoing initiatives throughout the organizations. You will consistently use resources to continuously improve and stay abreast of methodology updates and revisions. You will be required to attend Project Management training on an annual basis. This person will help direct efforts of supporting resources related to projects and serve in a project leadership role where you are expected to share knowledge and resources to other team members to create a favorable, productive environment.
- Experience leading projects from initiation to full completion
- Experience analyzing business processes and identifying solutions.
- Experience leading projects to improve workflow, productivity, and efficiency.
- Experience leading and facilitating effective meetings, making formal presentations, and identifying effective solutions for existing processes.
- Experience interpreting and communicating information orally and written
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project Management Professional(PMP), Project Management Institute(PMI) certification or willingness to obtains PMI or PMP certifications within 18 months starting this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.