Project Manager II
Contract to hire
As Project Manager II, you will be owning 8-10 projects at one time, working in tandem with fellow project managers and overseeing all delivery functions and maintenance within an internal project management office supporting provider networks. In this role, you will be the business user and will gather requirements, maintain projects and help build timelines. Outside of a traditional project management role, this position differs in maintaining projects for the entire duration of the project lifecycle. One of the larger projects within this group spans over a network of 3000+ and has various branches of projects pertaining to compliance and health.
If you are highly organized, resourceful, enjoy managing multiple projects, and looking for a great opportunity to learn within a large health insurance environment, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in project management
- Proficient healthcare knowledge as it pertains to billing, quality measurements, city/rural healthcare
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate timelines with upper-level management and direct meetings
- Must have a proficient understanding of project management
- Must have experience with managing multiple, mid-sized projects at a time
- Wishlist: PMP certification
- Maintain multiple projects for the duration of project lifecycle
- Gathering requirements, documenting playbooks and creating project timelines
- Assist in tracking dependencies and creating reports for teams
- Oversee development timelines, delivery timelines, customer care and deployment strategies, trial plans
- Plan collaborate meetings with upper-level management and prepare strategic documentation
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.