Maryland Heights, MO
3+ Month Contract
Our Fortune 500 telecommunications client in St. Louis is looking for a Project Manager to help drive their telemetry tool initiative within their Field Operations group. Responsible for developing plans and driving projects forward, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will come with excellent communication and relationship building skills. This Project Manager will have the opportunity to help grow and improve one of our client's newest, most exciting teams, as well as make a direct impact on improving the experience of the front-line employees. A contract position with this client will open up many doors for future contract or full time employment positions.
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Meets with IT groups and internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong leadership capabilities to take initiative and drive the success of the project
- Experience working in an Agile environment or familiar with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Jira, MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word
- SQL a nice to have but not required
Does This Describe You?
- Self Starter. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is motivated and will be able to stand on their own.
- Assertive. Are you confident and assertive in your decision making? This candidate needs to have the right attitude to drive projects forward and push the team in the right direction?
- Communicative. Having strong communication skills and ability to build relationships are qualities that define a successful project manager.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.