Project Manager III
Brooksource is searching for an experience media related Project Manager III to join its Fortune 75 Telecommunications client in the South Charlotte area. You would be driving projects across various teams and vendors, while balancing many moving parts. This is a fast-paced technical environment and we're looking for someone willing to get in the weeds.
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- specialized knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word. 5- 10 years of experience.
- Ad Sales (Linear & Digital)
- Previous MVPD experience
- Previous Project Management experience
- MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word
- 5-10 years of experience preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.