Hybrid Work Schedule
The Project Manager will help with the Adobe Sign implementation within Google and Workday applications. This individual will collaborate with Legal, IT and HR teams and report to the Manager of IT Support Services in Infrastructure. The ideal individual will have Cloud integration experience, have worked in an Agile environment and is looking for autonomy in a fast-paced work environment.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates team(s) activities to manage and implement interrelated projects from initiation to final operational stage and plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project
- Leads the project team(s) in determining customer requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include project costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, project resources, and project risk
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of talent and additional resources to meet project needs and requirements
- Formulates contingency plans to address schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and work requirements
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues. Meets with management, sponsors, and project teams to review project scope/progress and resolve project issues. Develops, proposes, and negotiates project proposals, quotations, and add-ons to leadership and project team
- Monitors and evaluates quality of performance and product from all work within scope of responsibility
- Selects and applies appropriate tools to accurately estimate and plan the work of teams or project groups within agreed policies. Produces work plans according to required standards. Works with colleagues to produce/recommend/develop long-term plans.
- 5+ years of IT-related implementation project management experience
- Experience managing Vendor (3rd party) software implementations
- Extensive knowledge in Adobe Sign
- Working knowledge of Workday and Google applications / implementations
- Worked alongside HR, IT and Legal teams
- Confidence in Agile environment
- Effectively communicates technical concepts to non-technical staff and business concepts/requirements to technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience with implementation project activities
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.