Project Manager III
St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is hiring a Project Manager to join our Telecommunications client in the St. Louis area. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our client’s IT department with forecasting, budgeting and analysis of operating expense and capital expenditures. You will also be responsible for managing defect reports and streamlining communication with a team of software developers. If you are experienced in Jira/Kanban, MS Excel and want to grow your Project Management experience, this is the job for you!
- Responsible for assisting in the creation of project plans, managing budgets, defects and reporting
- Responsible for managing the forecasting, financial budgeting and analysis of operating expense and capital expenditures
- Create client-facing documents for the project’s requirements; Gantt charts, project charters, communication plans, dashboards, various memos
- Establish effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Support engineers with writing stories and tasks within Jira/Kanban
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to clearly communicate to executive leadership
- Create, maintain and communicate comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to leadership
- 5+ years’ experience in project coordination/management, preferably in an IT environment
- Experience with Jira- creating filters and queries across multiple story boards and Kanban boards
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments
- Experience managing the forecasting, budgeting and analysis of operating expense and capital expenditures
- Specialized experience in MS Excel such as creating pivot tables, Gantt charts, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, timelines, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Experience creating ad-hoc reports/queries using SQL
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage quickly changing needs and priorities
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.