Fortune 50 Healthcare
Brooksource is seeking a Project Manager for a Fortune 50 Healthcare client within the Strategy Advancement group. This team is responsible for strategy development, IT communications, organizational change management, IT metrics, and also acts as a center of excellence for PM's across part of the IT organization. We are looking for a Project Manager that has high aptitude, is extremely motivated, and thrives on taking ownership of work.
As a PM on this team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks that are highly visible and connected at the highest level within the enterprise. This role will require you to have an agile mindset and thrive in an environment where you may be building a project from scratch. This role will work closely with a team that is managing objective key results (OKR). As a PM, you will be sure this groups ambassadors stay on track and maintains design process and rhythm.
- 1+ years as Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Experience with Operational Change Management or Process Management
- Comfortable doing Process Design
- Comfortable in technical environment
- Agile Mindset
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently, identifying problems and recommending solutions
- Comfort with gray space and shaping intent into specific actions
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.