IT Project Manager
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Brooksource is searching for a Project Manager for a Fortune 50 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment. This team is looking for a PM to run 4 projects of various sizes and complexities. All the projects are Agile and are mostly working with application development teams. The team needs a Project Manager that is a strong leader and is comfortable working with high level stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Leads the project team, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
· Utilizing ownership and commitment as the sole point of accountability, to work and manage competing stakeholder needs while anticipating and mitigating major risks.
· Coordinates the activities of each project team member and track progress against project deliverables.
· Understands the link between project goals and company-specific business context and/or reflects a strong learning agility in unfamiliar terrains.
· The Project Manager has the full responsibility and authority to make decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations required to complete a project.
· 5+ years as a Project Manager
· Agile methodology
· Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to create Azure DevOps boards
· Communication skills with senior IT leadership
· Process adherence
· Working independently
· Healthcare Experience nice to have
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.