Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Louisville, KY (Remote Options Available)
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This client's AEP Readiness Team is tasked with the ownership of 200+ applications affecting over 15,000 users that need to be stress tested for their bandwidth in supporting additional transactions during open enrollment. As they grow, they're needing a Project Manager to work with technical teams and business stakeholders to prioritize requirements, ensure timelines are being met, and that risk is mitigated leading up to AEP. This is a highly visible role and a multi-year project – A great way to get your foot in the door at a Fortune 50 company!
- Assemble and lead project teams (both Business and IT) to ensure timely completion of projects
- Actively manage stakeholder partnerships and mitigate risks for projects and programs
- Quickly become familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and functions of team members you're engaging with
- Set the strategy and lead program execution to delivery long-term business value
- Adhere to the PMO standard processes and governance routines
- 4+ years' experience as an Application Implementation Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience in technical product selection, technical design and practical implementation of IT solutions
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience managing financials and budgets for highly complex projects
- Advanced MS Office experience (MS Project, Visio, Excel)
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic, detail orientation, and passion for excellence
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- A background working with QA's and testing teams would be a plus!
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.