Louisville, KY – Remote Contract
Are you looking to grow your skill set and contribute to a highly visible project at a Fortune 500 company? Our global client needs an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team as they begin implementation of their new Point of Sale System. The implementation will be pushed out to all KFC franchised stores across the US and will require partnership with their parent company, Yum! Brands. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and build your resume with a large implementation project.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning (20%)
- Develop detailed project plans and milestones
- Collaborate across teams to ensure alignment on project scope, timelines and budgets
- Work with other Yum brands and departments to coordinate cross-functional projects
- Assist in managing team member priorities and efforts
- Assist with scoping and budgeting of future restaurant technology projects
- Project Management (70%)
- Monitor projects to determine status and progress completion
- Monitor projects for new risks and issues. Coordinate responses. mediations and action plans to identified issues and risks
- Communicate project status throughout the organization
- Run project status meetings
- Develop decks, dashboards and status reports to communicate project health
- Project Measurement & Evaluation (10%)
- Identify project and process improvement opportunities
- Quantify and report to company leadership on project successfulness
What do you need?
- Education/Certifications – Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required. PMP with the agile extension is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience in a professional setting
- Experience with managing geographically distributed projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with using project management tools. SmartSheets and Confluence experience is a plus.
- Experience as a PM in agile software development projects
- Use of collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and Slack
- Experience with development management tools such as Microsoft DevOps and Jira
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven Group has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.