Fortune 50 Healthcare
Brooksource is searching for Project Manager for a Fortune 50 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment within the Technology Lifecycle Management Group. This role will support remediation efforts of inflight Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) initiatives by assisting application owners and their teams. You will asssist teams with removal of barriers, by exercising independent judgement and decision making on complex issues, requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action, including when appropriate to escalate issues or barriers. The right candidate will be able to manage ambiguity, perform as a self-starter, and require minimal supervision.
- Monitor initiatives and proactively intercept if deliverables are sliding, to ensure necessary teams are making actionable progress towards meeting the Technology end-of-life (EoL) date.
- Proactively monitor and provide guidance to involved teams to ensure understanding and adherence to TLM processes and procedures.
- Research and respond to TLM questions and provide consistent guidance to the impacted IT Owners.
- 3-5 years of technical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Process driven, detailed-oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving capabilities (simple to complex)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet compressed deadlines
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management experience overseeing multiple projects
- 1-3 years of enterprise/corporate information technology experience
- Experience with technology lifecycle and asset portfolio management
- Experience in the health insurance industry
- ServiceNow user experience
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.