New York, NY (remote start due to COVID)
$55-62/hour Depending on Experience, 110-130k Conversion Salary
We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York City. As a PM, you will be responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, focusing on managing intake and coordinating overall strategy for Marketing Analytics.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in marketing program and project management
- Experience in marketing analytics required (working with multitouch attribution, customer data platforms (CDPs), etc.)
- Experience working with 3rd party data providers/tools
- Experience with data visualization – hands-on experience with Tableau/PowerBI a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with agile, waterfall, and/or hybrid project management methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Marketing, Data Analytics, Information Technology, or related field
- Relevant project management certifications, including PMP and/or Scaled Agile (SAFe) certification a plus
- Manage programs, projects, and a small PM team working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders
- Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
- Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
- Utilize project management tools such as JIRA, confluence, and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
- Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.