Senior IT Project Manager
The Senior IT Project will be responsible for multiple initiatives growing out the data analytics practice. The Project Manager will ensure the completion of business cases, budgetary approvals, project scheduling, design and engineering oversight and scheduling, project reporting, project financial analysis, relationship management with external customers, vendors, townships and regulatory agencies. You will interact routinely with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, and business customers.
- Direct Information Technology projects consisting of cross-functional teams involving multiple IT disciplines and areas including contract resources.
- Manage the scope, schedule, budget projects and programs.
- Lead project teams through business case / funding approval process, initiation, planning, execution, and project closeout in accordance with IT Management Model and PMI standards.
- Routinely communicate with project leads and management regarding project/program status.
- Identify and plan project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Proactively identifies, resolves, and escalates (as needed) project risks/issues to management.
- Ensure project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Experience with budget planning/tracking that will typically range up to $15M.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Informational Systems or Computer Science or related discipline and 7+ years project management or related experience.
- Must hold PMP Certification.
- Demonstrated and documented success at managing projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multitask environment.
- Demonstrated strong independent judgment, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Hands-on, self-motivated, and highly organized.
- Manage and communicate with IT vendors to provide on-time deliverables.
- Experience managing projects using Agile, waterfall, hybrid methodology.
- Project management experience in an IT environment required.
- Experience in managing data analytics and cloud projects is a plus.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.