As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall management, communication, coordination of enterprise level initiatives with experience managing Supply Chain related projects for an industry leading retail client. This position focuses on customization of supply chain and shipment specific customizations due to M&A. Looking for experienced Project Managers to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations while managing multiple groups of people. If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a Fortune 20 company, apply today!
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements with multiple year of experience in Project Management
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates, and manages project changes.
- Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Program Management concepts
- Supply Chain Management best practices and industry knowledge
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of and SDLC and Agile disciplines
- Understanding of the concepts, theories, and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management, project tracking, and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk, and dependency updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker or Jira
- PMP certified (or soon to be)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.