Technical Project Manager
Greater Boston Area (remote until further notice)
$45-55/hr (12 month contract with option of extension or conversion)
We are looking for a Project Manager with a software engineering background to join a Fortune 15 telecommunications client in the Greater Boston Area. You will be responsible managing requirements from development, to testing, to the launching of products related to private and public networks as well as 5G technology. In addition to leading working in an Agile/Scrum environment, you will be working cross functionally across groups in a fast paced, innovative environment with a growing team.
- 5 years of Software Engineering/Project Management experience
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Extremely high level of communication and ability to present to Executive level stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally across teams and manage requirements from development/testing all the way through product launch
- Communicating frequently with management, adjacent teams, and executive level leadership to present requirements, business case development, and go-to-market plans.
- Project managing of cross-tower organization initiatives and action registers; coordinating resources to achieve project goals.
- Gathering and analyzing data in order to fulfill regular and ad-hoc requests including executive level escalations.
- Developing strong collaborative relationships with executive-level staff in order to assess and meet the needs of the business.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.