1 Year Contract (Extension Based On Performance)
The SR Project Manager is a key member of our client's Entertainment team. This team builds and maintains the web properties and associated services for our clients entire portfolio of entertainment brands.
This SR Project Manager will:
· Onboard brands to the Global Entertainment Platform
· Manage geographically dispersed development and QA teams
· Conduct agile ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, grooming, etc.
· Prepare reporting, workstream statuses and escalate issues and prepare reporting
· Function in high pressure- highly visible role/project- communication skills a must
In this position, you will work directly with the brand to identify, define, analyze, prioritize, and refine the technology platform requirements. You will then manage the Scrum development teams to deliver on those requirements including conducting all project ceremonies and producing project artifacts. You will need to facilitate the prioritization of tradeoffs, assist in clarifying requirements, and organize user stories throughout the Agile software development lifecycle.
The Project Manager will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders (cross functional teams ranging from management to platform teams and clients) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements while maintaining detailed project plans inclusive of scope/phases/assignments/dependencies/target dates
· Manage the geographically dispersed development and QA teams to deliver on brand requirements
· Identify and appropriately escalate risks and date changes
· Determine resource roles needed and work with management to secure project team members
· Manage customer expectations and communicate with other groups as needed to ensure successful implementation
· Work with development teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes
· Understand and communicate the requirements of our products as we scale and continue to develop
What do we require from you?
· Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools
· Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment
· 4+ years of project management skills in an Agile environment
· 3+ years experience with technical teams delivering IT Applications, web sites and applications preferred
· Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
· Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions
· Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
· Passionate about advocating client needs
· Experience working on consumer facing products
· Experience with High Availability platforms
· Ability to handle multiple fast-moving projects with changing priorities, drivers and dependencies
· Project financial management with a strong focus on estimation, budgeting and reporting
· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
· Presents issues to and works with management to resolve critical resource conflicts
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.