Minneapolis, MN (Remote)
Our Fortune 5 Healthcare client is looking for a Python Engineer to join their Government and Provider Technology organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity to get a foot in the door with a growing team and have influence over one of the largest organizations at this client.
· Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
· Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks, and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
· Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
· Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
· Evaluate and learn new technologies that would provide business value.
· Build, Operate, and monitor deployable infrastructure and code
· Create run guides and train other engineers on infrastructure as code
· Connect with engineering leads to identify problems and implement optimal solutions
· 5+ years of experience building production, web enabled software in a scaled distributed environment
· Demonstrated experience with Python/Flask
· 5+ years combined in Python/Flask or Java (preferably java 8+)
· 3+ years implementing RESTful microservices
· Unit and Integration testing experience
· Exposure to a variety of modern database technologies (SQL, mySQL/relational as well as NoSQL)
· Expertise in container virtualization utilizing Docker and CICD using Jenkins
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.