3 Month Contract with Possibility for Extension
Our enterprise healthcare client is seeking a Python Developer to assist in development of highly functional tools, objects, and applications supporting several projects within the Data & Analytics department of the system. The ideal candidate will possess strong SQLAlchemy and flask library experience, ideally utilizing postgres or mySQL as backend languages. This professional will be primarily focused on development and carry out best practices for the team's collaboration on projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer with experience in Python, SQLAlchemy, and Flask Libraries
- Backend coding experience in mySQL or Postgres
- Experience developing objects or applications for high functionality
- Experience working with template-based code for project work
- Experience contributing to projects in a team-style environment is beneficial
- Understand current environment and determine best practices in order to optimize proper developments
- Build, modify, customize, and enhance applications using Python
- Specialize in SQLAlchemy and Flask Libraries for daily use
- Identifying necessary updates as well as potential roadblocks and strategizing solutions
- Work collaboratively with the team of developers to contribute to shared project goals
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.