Our client has a need for a candidate who can hit the ground running on using its state of the art platform to integrate with other solution providers. The individual will be responsible for researching and designing adapters according to SC architecture.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with business stakeholders for requirements
- Research and analyze different APIs for integration
- Design and implement solution to add systems onto SC platform
- Be creative and look for area to improve automation and self service
- Be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Encourage an inclusive mindset where everyone is a stakeholder and contributions are welcome
- Integrate security, performance, scalability, and operational sustainability tenets into your work
What duties is this person responsible for?
- Have a solid technical background from BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent background experience
- Have solid experience (preferably 2-3 years) in Python
- Have knowledge of at least one other general-purpose language (Scala, Java, C# or C++).
- Highly collaborative and communicate well with your teammates
- Experience in development with relational databases
- Experience in working with SQL / big data/data warehousing
- Experience engineering SaaS or e-commerce systems at enterprise or Internet-scale (nice to have)
- Production experience with large, distributed systems (nice to have)
- Production experience with cloud environments: AWS, GCP, or Azure (nice to have)
- SRE mindset to maintenance budgets, automation, monitoring & alerting (nice to have)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.