Troy, MI (hybrid)
Open-ended Contract; Full-time (40/hr week)
We’re unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
As a QA Lead, you will be joining one of the largest banking and loan originators in the Midwest. The QA Lead will be leading a quality assurance team within their Community Banking Team. You will primarily be responsible for overseeing new enhancement and maintenance in products within that team. The ideal candidate will have recent automation experience and previous experience in the Banking domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Test Management, quality assurance and software testing
- Experience with SQL, UFT and Selenium
- Recent experience working on automation on web applications
- Design and coordinate creation of tools that work with multiple complex systems
- Perform defect triage to review and manage defects throughout life cycle
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive schedules
- Responsible for testing large IT systems
What’s In It For You…?
- Immediately get a foot in the door at one of the largest banks headquartered in Michigan
- Exposure to senior leadership throughout the organization
- Enroll in comprehensive health benefits, six paid holidays, paid sick leave, and weekly pay checks
- Receive monthly feedback and support calls from Brooksource during the duration of the position
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.