QA Test Lead
Birmingham, AL (Hybrid)
A local clothing and sporting goods retailer is looking forward to growing their Quality Assurance team by adding a QA Test Lead. This person will be responsible for proactively reviewing all workstream testing states for SIT and UAT, all via the lens of business end users as well as IT. This person will need to stay on top of defects/blockers and make sure the Jira tickets are actively being worked by the right team members. Assistance with testing will be needed from time to time, but this person will be primarily involved in meetings and acting as a layer of supervision and guidance to the testing team. If this is something you are interested in apply here!
- Work closely and collaboratively with business partners, project management and vendor technical delivery teams to understand business requirements.
- Report and track defects, issues, and risks related to enterprise applications.
- Help in evaluating and improving the test processes and methodologies for enterprise applications.
- Experience in testing ERP applications which includes integrations, data migrations, applications.
- Create and document test plans, execute tests, analyze results, and report problems and anomalies.
- Ensure software testing is done on-time and as planned and notify management about bottlenecks and other issues and risks.
- Assist Business SME and Business Analysts in the development of UAT test scenarios leveraging SIT test cases.
- 4 years minimum experience with testing in software development projects.
- Experience in mid-scale or large-scale system development projects (including test automation, test strategy, developing and executing test scripts and test plans)
- Knowledge of quality assurance concepts and best practices
- Jira knowledge (creating test plans, test cases, defects, dashboards)
- Experience with SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.