As an QA Tester, you'll be joining the IS/IT department of a Global Fortune 50 Client, helping them assess and improve upon the quality process & features in applications used by thousands of end-users across the country.
The ideal candidate is will be fluent in SDET, understand QA principles & “best practices,” is knowledgeable in developing test plans for web applications/services, and possesses a great attention to detail along with problem-solving skills.
There will be a strong emphasis on the business owners' needs, so this role will work heavily on both the technical and business side (understanding requirements, process improvement, user stories, etc) making this a great opportunity to build experience within both an enterprise-level technical & business environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience with developing and executing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size
- Working knowledge of service-oriented mobile applications applications
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience manually and functionally testing mobile applications
- Experinece with automation testing
- Familiarity with software development testing on backend applications
- Experience working with multiple complex systems interacting with one another
- Cross-cultural and cross-functional experience with off-shore development required
- Experience with multiple browsers and smartphone applications required
- Work alongside business units to assess customer requirements, review & refine user stories, and outline deliverables, ensuring that these are met.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Outline flow diagrams for technical integration between disparate systems.
- Oversee all aspects of Testing environment (as defined below):
- Author test suites – test scenarios and test cases traceable to requirements – in order to validate applications, systems, services and other customer deliverables.
- Develop and maintain test schedules.
- Create, execute, and maintain test scripts.
- Create, modify and manage quality testing of software and end product to ensure compatibility and functionality of systems integration.
- Help test software to meet functional objectives of the business.
- Support cross-functional team for on-board and off-board testing activities, identify and analyze defects and assign them to responsible parties for resolution.
- Track, monitor, and validate defect resolution.
- Maintain, utilize and upgrade test tools.
- Oversee and process enhancement/maintenance requests for existing application infrastructures to suit product demands and market changes.
- regionally to Nashville would be ideal – but role will be remote
- Are you okay doing some manual testing along with automation?
- Do you have experience working with offshore teams?
- Have you ever demoed your results or testing?
- Have you worked in an agile environment in the past?
- Do you have experience testing the backend of moile applications?
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.