Benefits Configuration Analyst
Brooksource is looking for a strong Benefits Configuration Analyst to join our Fortune 5 Healthcare Client's Medicaid organization as they continue to expand their Client Services team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization and potentially step into a leadership role as this organization continues to grow and change the face of healthcare!
- Benefit and Provider Contract configuration within QNXT (includes fee schedule setup and updates)
- Perform setup validation/testing of contracts once configured
- Create solution documentation for the complete setups of new plans.
- Strong research and analytics skills
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Strong understanding of Benefit configuration, provider contracts, and claims processing
- Familiarity with QNXT (current version used is 5.8)
- Strong Communication Skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.