Quality Assurance Analyst
12-month Contract to hire
As a Junior Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for all quality assurance testing on existing and new java development. You will work alongside senior developers and partner with onshore and offshore testing to execute manual test scripts in an agile environment. You will develop test documentation, test cases and scenarios for functional and regression testing of several applications. You will also be responsible for light java development done in distributed and will work alongside a team of automated testers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive project experience or an internship in manual software testing
- Object oriented development experience- Java preferred
- Executing manual test scripts
- Develop test documentation and test cases
- Participating in a fully agile environment with 2-week sprints
- Communicate and work closely with development, and QA both onshore and offshore
What’s In It For You?
- Fortune 15 enterprise environment
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Opportunity to be trained on automation testing tools
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.