Junior Information Technology Quality Assurance Tester
Our client is looking for a Junior level, self-starter individual with a passion for Quality Assurance. Someone who has some development experience with an object-oriented programming language and QA Scripting experience. Please read the description below and if this sounds like something you are interested, please apply!
- Read, analyze and interpret business requirements.
- Work with software developers and business analysts to understand front-end and back-end system functionality.
- Write test plans and update existing test plans.
- Create and update manual test cases and document test results.
- Execution of automated tests.
- Review test results and report in a defect tracking tool.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree AND 3.3 GPA or above
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capable of producing adequate quality and quantity of work
- Competency to learn new software tools
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments while meeting established schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
- Experience with SQL and generating database queries is beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- They offer two bonuses at the end of every year
- Amazing benefits, pension, 401k, and insurance discounts
- Room for growth: our client is notorious for moving individuals up within the organization
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.