Brooksource is searching for a Quality Engineer to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack. This is an opportunity to work for an amazing project team within our largest healthcare client.
This team is focusing on building an application to provide a more efficient onboarding experience for members and clients. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing and receiving care. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology degree
- 4+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- 4+ years of experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development and Test Automation
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with automation testing tools, Cucumber, Selenium, RestAssured strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate and innovate in a small team with a fast‐paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical needs
- Design functional and non‐functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness and decompose them to extract positive and negative test scenarios and strong acceptance criteria
- Detect, report, and track software defects
- Execute all levels of testing including but not limited to: System, Integration; Component Level Regression
- Use methodical and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
- Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile product life cycle to identify defect and design flaws
- Collaborate with the development team to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are met
- Profile manual acceptance criteria and test cases and implement automation opportunities
- Create and maintain reusable components, functions and libraries to reduce maintenance costs, increase efficiency and scalability
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.