Green Bay, WI OR Saint Louis, MO
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for all quality assurance testing on existing and new development for an enterprise contact center platform. As the automation engineer, you will work alongside senior developers and partner with onshore and offshore testing to execute automated test scripts in an agile environment. You will develop test documentation, test cases and scenarios for functional and regression testing of several systems utilizing Cucumber and Selenium.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Automated testing utilizing Cucumber and Selenium
- 1+ years of automated testing experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with SQL (or Oracle or Postgresql)
- Object oriented development experience- Java preferred
- Executing manual and automated test scripts
- Develop test documentation and test cases
- Participating in a fully agile environment with 2-week sprints
- Communicate and work closely with development, and QA both onshore and offshore
What’s In It For You?
- Fortune 15 enterprise environment
- Opportunity to network with senior leaders
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.