Senior Quality Engineer
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Quality Engineer in our Product Engineering practice. This resource will play a key role for a Scrum based product team that is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Product Exchange service delivery platform utilized by several business units. This individual should have a passion for software development, innovation, and experience leveraging automation to increase overall product quality. The following job responsibilities would apply to this position:
- Design, develop, maintain functional and non-functional test plans and ensure all tests are traceable to the features as well as the code.
- Optimize automation framework and code for scalability, performance and maintainability.
- Work with the product team and automations architects to lead the implementation of best practices for automated testing.
- Collaborate with the product team to set priorities and ensure highest value is delivered first.
- Collaborate with developers and determine the best way to test a given story.
- Assist in establishing, and maintaining, the test automation roadmap.
- Analyzes and reports test results of automation (test coverage, test execution, trends) to find risks/bottlenecks and make suggestions on improvements.
- Ability to conduct a Sprint Review meeting and showcase the value of the automation created to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participates in setting up successful configuration of test environments and data.
- Efficiently troubleshoot issues and identify root cause for resolution.
- Work with the team to provide accurate estimates and meet Sprint objectives.
- Conduct research, advise on new technology, and evaluates alternative solutions.
- Reviews Test Automation Code (PR) to ensure quality test scripts
- 5+ years of experience with automated testing using Selenium, .NET, C# and SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience leading the automated testing vision for a product.
- Experience with utilizing APIs and invoking APIs through Swagger, Postman or similar tool.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps (ADO) or other testing tool.
- Experience with an ORM such as Entity Framework or similar.
- Experience with Git or similar source control tooling.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.